The collision of archaeology, cycling, and aortic valve repair

Pages

Slideshow Image 1

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What I Lost

OK, it is official. I've lost 10 lbs. That's right 10 whole pounds. That is one-third of the way to my goal. To put that in perspective, here are some things that weigh 10 lbs. I can now live my life not carrying things like that around on my gut:

Two of These (mmmm)
A small one of these (tasty)
A slightly larger than average one of these (stringy, I hear)
A good sized newborn baby

A big bass
A slightly larger than average human head

 
 The skin from two people (lightweight, durable, but really who needs more than one?)


About 3 human brains (really, I can't eat one in a sitting)


Three dozen of these beauties (one dozen is plenty)

About five of these (my mouth waters when I look at it)

And my all time favorite thing I am glad I am no longer carrying around with me:

T-Pain's Big Ass Chain



0 comments:

Post a Comment